Treating Arterial and Venous Conditions
for Patients throughout and beyond
Birmingham's Greater Metro Areas!
Robert W. Heidepriem, III, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a vascular surgeon certified by the American Board of Surgery in Vascular Surgery as well as in General Surgery. He received the Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and completed his general surgery residency at Baptist Health Systems in Birmingham, Alabama.Learn more... >
When you arrive for your appointment, we will need the following information:
- Insurance cards
- Drivers License
- Referral from your PCP if required by your insurance company.
- List of Current Medications
- Copy of Diagnostic Test on CD if any - Learn more by clicking below.
Birmingham Vascular Associates is located at several medical centers in the Greater Birmingham Metro Area.
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center and more...