Birmingham Vascular Associates is dedicated to providing complete vascular care for patients in the greater Birmingham and surrounding areas. We are conveniently located at Brookwood Medical Center and St. Vincent’s Birmingham. Dr. Heidepriem is active at Brookwood Medical Center, St Vincent Birmingham, Trinity Medical Center, and Princeton Baptist Medical Center.
VASCULAR SURGERY services
Vascular surgery is indicated when a patient has vascular disease that cannot be treated by less invasive, nonsurgical treatments. The purpose of vascular surgery is to treat vascular diseases, which are diseases of the arteries and veins.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Carotid Artery Stenosis (CAS)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Blood Clots
- Varicose Veins and Venous Reflux
- Spider Veins
- Non-Healing Wounds
Request A Consult
Call us today at (205) 423-2495 or Email us today to set up your appointment.